Realistic information so you can make well-informed business decisions.
The EOV value is a professional opinion based on Cornerstone’s many resources.
- Trends within your industry
- Historic cash flow and future earning potential
- Trends in the M&A marketplace
- Value drivers in your industry (e.g. management team, customer concentration, margins, EBITDA, sales growth, processes)
- Current economy
- Lending environment and interest rates
- Synergistic acquisition opportunities
- Market data from other privately held companies that have sold in your industry
An Estimate of Value is part science, part art. We have more than 15 years experience in mergers and acquisitions and time-tested EOV procedures.
You don’t need to be interested in selling your business to commission an EOV. We will provide you with accurate, timely, realistic information so you can make well informed business decisions—for whatever kind of decision you’re trying to make. (CASE STUDY – Planning Now to Sell Later)
Know What Your Business is Worth