Cornerstone performs business valuation services through our Estimate of Value (EOV). An EOV provides owners with a cost-effective, realistic understanding of what the market would most likely bear for their company in today’s marketplace.
An EOV is part science, part art. We have more than 20 years’ experience in mergers and acquisitions and time-tested EOV procedures. We will provide you with accurate, timely, realistic information so you can make well informed business decisions – for whatever kind of decision you’re trying to make.
Why do I need a Business Valuation?
A Cornerstone EOV will not tell you what you want to hear.
We’ll tell you what you need to hear.
Finding out what your business is truly worth in today’s market is crucial to making well-informed decisions. If you don’t understand your business value, you could be missing opportunities or even making serious mistakes that will impact your future quality of life.
An Estimate of Value Helps:
BUY OR SELL A BUSINESS
ESTATE & FINANCIAL PLANNING
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
An EOV helps protect your family’s interests. Keep your life insurance, succession plan, or buy-sell agreement updated with a current business value.
WHAT OUR BUSINESS VALUATION CONSIDERS
- The company’s historic growth
- Cash-flow and future earning potential
- Current economy
- Lending environment and interest rates
- Synergistic acquisition opportunities
- Market data from other privately held companies that have sold in the industry
- Trends within the industry
- Trends in the M&A marketplace
- Confidential discussions and collaborations with industry specialists
- Value drivers in the industry (e.g. management team, customer concentration, margins, EBITDA, sales growth, processes)
We do more than run numbers through some software. Every EOV is personally prepared by a Cornerstone analyst to ensure accuracy and relevancy to today’s market forces.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Select a date and time for your 30-minute valuation discussion with an analyst. In this introductory call you’ll learn more about what factors enhance value, our Estimate of Value (EOV) process, and what current market conditions are for business values in your industry.
REQUEST AN EOV
Want to know more about moving forward with an Estimate of Value for your Business? Complete this form and one of our analysts will reach out to schedule an introductory call.